Thursday, June 17, 2010

And she kept going, and going...


Yes, COMPLETELY cliche-ish, but this is EXACTLY the image that was going through my head last night at 11:00. I was still going strong and didn't know when/if I was going to get to the "butt-draggin" phase again. Well, folks....midnight was when I finally turned in; tried to find the "off-switch," and I think managed to actually drift of by 1:00, and now...up by 5:45 again. **shrug**....I guess I'm still working through the "drug-induced-excess-energy" phase. Today is the last day I'm taking 2 pills; starting tomorrow (for 7 days), I taper down to 1 pill/day. The itching has 99% gone away; the face is healing nicely--just a little redness area left about the size of a 2" x 3.5" brick...


So...floor adventure COMPLETED OF THE TO-DO LIST yesterday by 3:00....

3:00 - 3:45 - sewed for 45 minutes on Judy's June Mystery

4:00 - 7:30 - Carpooled and watched the Cumberland Volleyball squad

7:30 - 9:00 - tilled and weeded the garden since the sun FINALLY decided to make an appearance for the day!!!!!

9:00 - 10:45 - finished up Judy's June Mystery - Step #3 (Units 4 & 6 in the picture)


10:45 - 11:30 - didn't want to hang up the sewing machine yet, so plowed through the Jared Takes a Wife 120 4-patch/brick seams and 2"square/brick seams.



The SUPER GOOD THING:
I crossed off ALL of my tasks from the list yesterday that had been on the list for today. I meant to till the garden today, but since the sun made an appearance, the evening was so nice last night! CHECK!
I persevered and finished up the last hour of grouting! CHECK!
What this means....after my eye appointment this AM, I'll be able to SEW SEW SEW guilt free until I decide to mosey on out the door to my parent's later this afternoon. The girls are setting the schedule today.....Mom only has one rule: "We will not leave until the rooms and Loft are clean."

Yeah, so...I'm thinking that'll give me at least three hours of sewing time :0)

3 comments:

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

Way to go! I'd love to get that much done in one day. Not gonna happen, but....LOL! Glad the itching is better.

Jane said...

Enjoy it and have a great time away

Quilter Kathy said...

I'll work on catching up to you today, but I'll need twice as long :)