Wednesday, June 16, 2010

A SALE!!!!!! How will I EVER resist???

Oh crud!

When I finally came out of my slumbering stuppor from yesterday (YES! I actualy slept until 6:04 today!!!!!), I thumbed through the mail on the counter. My Hancock Fabrics flyer arrived.....

I don't have a Hancock store near me, but there is one in the town I grew up. I often make a lil' stop everytime I head "home" to the parent's house...


Well folks, guess where I'm heading Thursday afternoon to help set up for a weekend family reunion??????


Crapola! And I JUST got back into the BLACK with my stash reporting!!!!!!!! {but how can I REALLY resist all those sales???}



Off to the dentist shortly for a Cassie-cavity appointment. That poor girl has inherited my TERRIBLE luck with teeth. FOUR CAVITIES at the checkup last week! That was the worst I had as a child too. And it's NOT because we don't brush----I simply have BAD, THIN teeth that don't want to be healthy! **sigh** At least she doesn't seem to mind the dentist yet; must have something to do with the lil' gas they offer her. WISH I had that growing up!!!!!

Okay---and this weather!!!! It's suppppppposed to be sunny and nice today!!!! We (humans AND plants) need a break from the dreary overcast, rainy days; we've had a stretch of ELEVEN of them! Looking outside at the moment; GRAY! Not rainy, but no sun either. Tomorrow is going to bring more rain, so I really want the day to be nice today so I can be out in the garden. If not, the garden won't be touched again until returning Sunday from my parents. :0( It really needs a good tilling after our lovely watering from heaven over the past week.

And then of course, there is also grouting the tiles on my to-do list. But that may wait until tomorrow before heading out to Mom's.....

3 comments:

scraphappy said...

Twindom continues. We even take our kids to the dentist on the same day! We are getting sealants today as Sydney has also had terrible luck with her teeth. We even had to have crown put in a couple of years ago with a little baby root canal. We are into summer weather -- hot and soupy with afternoon showers.

scraphappy said...

Oh, forgot to say, at the rate you've been using up fabric it shouldn't worry you to be back in red territory temporarily. Look at how well you did on using up what you bought last time. I wonder if my Hancocks will be having a sale as well. I never head up that direction, but I'll be driving north for my quilting class this weekend......

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

Nothin' wrong with red numbers! Red is a lovely color!