Monday, June 21, 2010

Out of sync...


I haven't been on the quilting frame in a while, so it took me a bit to clean, oil, tidy-up and load-up the first Q4K quilt of the day. She's ready, but I'm not. I sifted through my pantos, but nothing really seemed appealing for this (these) quilts, so I'm off to see what inspiration I can find.

As I was coming upstairs, I hear.."CHICKEN! OFF CHICKEN!"

Candace takes care of "chicken patrol" {{keeping the chickens off the deck}}. Nothing much worse than getting chicken poo on your feet (shoes) when out on the deck.

Okay...off to search my panto files....

2 comments:

scraphappy said...

Good luck finding a nice pantograph. I'm sure after a while we will build up libraries of patterns that we like. You could do a freehand pattern. Maybe a nice meander or even a simple e and l type loop would look nice. Small quilts are a great opportunity to try out something new without having to do it for very long.

Laurel said...

When did you get a long arm? I thought you were quilting on your domestic machine. You lucky gal!