Saturday, June 26, 2010

Cassie's progress...

Cassie kept her nose to the grindstone for a solid HOUR...

...

{Cassie}: Mom, so is this, like, my machine now?
{Me}: Hmm...how 'bout after 36 hours of sewing on it, we can call it your machine?
{Cassie}: REALLY? How 'bout I start a chart of my sewing time?
{Me}: Well, Cassie, if you create one quilt, you'll be well on your way to 36 hours...
{Cassie}: Can I make one for Cailtyn and Candace, too?
{Me}: That is a great idea, honey

....
{After another 30 minutes on "her" sewing machine}

{Cassie}: So, like, can we go shopping for some of my own fabric?

LOL

A monster has been created!!!!!!!

We had some errands to run this morning, and the girls are all still hanging out in my car watching some movie. {{shaking head}}. They'll be in there for a while, GUARANTEED!

So, with coffee in hand, I'm off to play with my design wall. I still don't know which layout I like the best for the Paintbox blocks, so maybe I'll just leave them be for the time being and work on my A Scrappy Picnic blocks. Please consider giving me your own feedback about which layout YOU like the best for the Paintbox blocks. If the "vote" stays kinda even, I may just end up tossing a coin! ;0)

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Congratulations Dr. Frankenstein!!! None of my girls was bitten by the bug..... maybe when they get older.

Hugs!

Gari in AL said...

I really like the random version but that could be because of the quilt top I just finished: Going Dotty.

Tracy said...

That's so exciting you have a little "Mini Me" to follow in your quilting footsteps!