Thursday, June 17, 2010

And she kept going, and going...


Yes, COMPLETELY cliche-ish, but this is EXACTLY the image that was going through my head last night at 11:00. I was still going strong and didn't know when/if I was going to get to the "butt-draggin" phase again. Well, folks....midnight was when I finally turned in; tried to find the "off-switch," and I think managed to actually drift of by 1:00, and now...up by 5:45 again. **shrug**....I guess I'm still working through the "drug-induced-excess-energy" phase. Today is the last day I'm taking 2 pills; starting tomorrow (for 7 days), I taper down to 1 pill/day. The itching has 99% gone away; the face is healing nicely--just a little redness area left about the size of a 2" x 3.5" brick...


So...floor adventure COMPLETED OF THE TO-DO LIST yesterday by 3:00....

3:00 - 3:45 - sewed for 45 minutes on Judy's June Mystery

4:00 - 7:30 - Carpooled and watched the Cumberland Volleyball squad

7:30 - 9:00 - tilled and weeded the garden since the sun FINALLY decided to make an appearance for the day!!!!!

9:00 - 10:45 - finished up Judy's June Mystery - Step #3 (Units 4 & 6 in the picture)


10:45 - 11:30 - didn't want to hang up the sewing machine yet, so plowed through the Jared Takes a Wife 120 4-patch/brick seams and 2"square/brick seams.



The SUPER GOOD THING:
I crossed off ALL of my tasks from the list yesterday that had been on the list for today. I meant to till the garden today, but since the sun made an appearance, the evening was so nice last night! CHECK!
I persevered and finished up the last hour of grouting! CHECK!
What this means....after my eye appointment this AM, I'll be able to SEW SEW SEW guilt free until I decide to mosey on out the door to my parent's later this afternoon. The girls are setting the schedule today.....Mom only has one rule: "We will not leave until the rooms and Loft are clean."

Yeah, so...I'm thinking that'll give me at least three hours of sewing time :0)

3 comments:

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

Way to go! I'd love to get that much done in one day. Not gonna happen, but....LOL! Glad the itching is better.

Miss 376 said...

Enjoy it and have a great time away

Quilter Kathy said...

I'll work on catching up to you today, but I'll need twice as long :)