Monday, July 2, 2012

Cross-stitching finish

THANKS KATHY for the little boost of hand-stitching incentive.  Cassie's little horse was finished this morning;  I'm thinking it may make a good labeling block for a quilt for Lindsay (niece).  She's far long out-grown one I made for her years ago.

Big Daddy made me giggle this morning;  crowing away from his "perch."  Almost looks like he's ready to jump on the girls' swing.

Hey, is it HOT by you today??  I just stepped outside to put the next load of clothes on the line;  I was so tempted to wipe my perspiration off on the damp, cool towels as I hung them.  Whoo-weee!  

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Hot here.... not as humid though. As Kevin said, there is a breeze blowing. I said why not just turn on the hair dryer and blow it in your face... same thing.

Jane said...

Need to blow some hot air this way, it's been cold today, so much for summer! That was a quick finish, would be a great addition to a quilt

soscrappy said...

Yeah! A finish. Finishes are SO fun! Glad you crossed a project off the list.

QuiltinLibraryLady said...

Plenty hot here too & humid.